Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Please Consumption of foods low in fat and cholesterol. For example by consuming milk without the fat and reduce the consumption of meat. Choose foods with unsaturated fat than saturated fat. Oil used for frying repeatedly can raise cholesterol levels, so, please reduce the consumption of fried foods.
Consumption of fiber
Consume more fiber foods such as wheat, beans, vegetables and fruits. These foods can absorb cholesterol in the blood and expelled from the body.
Consumption of antioxidants
Antioxidants found in many fruits such as oranges, strawberries, papaya, carrots, or pumpkin. Eat garlic regularly can lower cholesterol levels.
Avoid alcohol and smoking
With smoke or consume alcohol, would be easy to accumulate cholesterol in the bloodstream.
Exercise regularly according to age and ability. Keep your body weight remains the ideal.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Now, all of memories that stay only a mere memory and that may still remaining is when you remember the last moments will part with them. There are migrated to the other country, there are going to other town for school, there are stay at hometown untill now and much more. It's been five, ten, fifteen and even tens of years you never see them again, and the grains of the memory still remains. When this is not unlikely that you feel very sad, labil, even if you thought of the last sweetest and most beautiful things that you experience, it might you’re crying now.
If you are currently experiencing it now, where you miss all the people who gave you a sweet memories or even one "ahead" of the Creator, how you can react so as not to drown in the "emotions" are more in?
Open up your memory albums, enjoy your all nostalgic songs and pray for them. Instantly you will feel energized, your soul will be calm, everyday you will always be beautiful, and consider them as part of the life journey full of waves and meanders.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Currently blogging world has been a distinct trend in the Internet world with a variety of purposes such as writing on various topics such as Motivation words, job and career, online business, business information, internet business ideas, marketing, seo tester, seo tools, google adsense, online business opportunities, free blog submition, life and style, blog promotion, or monetize blog also, where the blog uses to make money from the internet. In blogging, what would be poured not only for their own consumption, but will be offered to millions of readers around the world for free and with sincere intentions. One of the most beautiful thing about blogging is that everyone can each "stealing knowledge" and greeted each other even though not face to face.
The extent to which blogging bring about a change in yourself? With the "normal duties" makes posting on the blog, of course, we will always try to find the info or even to fantasize and looking for new ideas for presentation to the reader. With the track and read the info, of course, our knowledge will be vast and growing. When the info or the ideas we get, and we write to the blog with a series of his own words, then writing talents are also increasing sharply. When we are faced with the editing problem while the access is sometimes a long time, so we also tested the patience. When we get good requests that fellow bloggers via chat, shoutmix or comments, we will certainly come back with a smile even give "click" value as a sign of gratitude for their visit. In this case the hospitality we have also increased, because we also will always come and give smile to your blog friends as ramahtamah visit.
if we return to the posting title above how far blogging can change yourself? So blogging has been able to modify and improve the talent, knowledge, patience and friendliness of its users.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Obama is only the third sitting president to win the prize and he has been closely questioned about his credentials in Oslo, particularly after his decision to send 30,000 extra troops to Afghanistan. A wartime president honored for peace, Obama became the first sitting U.S. president in 90 years and the third ever to win the prize -- some say prematurely. In this damp, chilly Nordic capital to pick it up, he and his wife, Michelle, whirled through a day filled with Nobel pomp and ceremony.
And yet Obama was staying here only about 24 hours and skipping the traditional second day of festivities. This miffed some in Norway but reflects a White House that sees little value in extra pictures of the president, his poll numbers dropping at home, taking an overseas victory lap while thousands of U.S. troops prepare to go off to war and millions of Americans remain jobless.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
If we speak the Hour, as a religious man of course, we believe that only He is the Creator who has the earth with all its contents can arrange it all. He can sets all the moves on the earth. Never mind the 2012 doomsday, even tomorrow could happen an end, or even a few minutes could happen doom. That is the secret of the Creator.
But as the human who has mind and intelligence taht given by the Creator, and with the human intelligence "may" could have predicted or saw the signs toward doomsday. According to us, doomsday marked by the collapse of the planet from space that will hit the earth with the power and the all-powerful heat. If visits to the beginning, the emergence of the issue or doom predictions in this 2012 is a planet discovered by Niburu Sumerians and was approaching the Earth system by connecting it to a virtual dismantling of ancient tribes, which ends at the 2012 winter and predicted doom will happen exactly 21 December 2012 .
According to research by the American Space Agency (NASA) that the planet is going to hit earth in 2012 is very small and probably not even possible. NASA also reported that Nibiru and other stories about the planet that was sliding toward the earth, is merely the internet hoax that has no basis. NASA information, if it Nibiru or other planets is coming and nearer to Earth, astronomers have previously been able to find at least a decade and it can be seen with the naked eye at the moment. NASA is also currently doing a survey to find asteroids that will hit earth. "We have confirmed that there will be no asteroids that might hit Earth in 2012" they said.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
One of the most painful story of a journey of love is when you must part with your beloved. I do not know it because he died, or you and your beloved forced apart by your parents, or maybe because your lover betrayed you. If the 2 and 3 option happen to you, you try to imagine. it's so sad, isn't it? Day after day passed with a very deep sadness and even tears that fall can not be counted anymore. All the last beautiful memories you can not forget. 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, all the days you spent with grief, emotional, anger and broken hearts. As if no more people who can replace your former lover.
But ... when the mood has changed and you've survived from all your hard times, even now you've got someone else to replace your lost lover, and even you have been married and had son and daughter. So, what you get with your last and your old story? Apparently the old story that must be ended with all the painful stories is the best way for you. Why? Because it can be when you're married to your former lover it is not impossible things to make you unhappy and it is not impossible you are actually experiencing the things that always troubling in your life. But on the other hand if this turns out when you're not happy with other people, it's also the best way for you. Receive and pray for this option! Be sure that it is the best way in your choice. Of course, with prayer, spirit, desire to change, everything will be sunny and beautiful back in time.
Monday, November 30, 2009
How about You? Do you have a plan in this Christmas Season? Are You interested to find a new business or small business in this time? I think this is the best way to take a side business for us. If You have a hobby to create Christmas accessories like creating ball lampions, many scarlet variations, paper creation and if you have a hobby to make cake with many variations like black forest or biscuits, this is the time to sale it. You can offer it to all your friends, advertise on newspaper or internet, or you can sale it in front of the church and many ways as you like. If you have hobby in designing or photo editing, you can take a job to make christmas invitation letter, banner, or billboard. Just taking the job from your friends and send it to digital printing house but you can make a design before. Beside that, you can try to sale Christmas product. In this manner, you will be a reseller. You can buy christmas product from other shop or person with low price or discount and sale it again with a higher price.
In internet business, you can join to many affiliation program. With your site or blog, you can promote several products and when someone buy from your blog. They will give you money as a reseller. I think this is the best methode if you have no experience or no hobby especially in creating christmas product. Amazon.com and others site can give you this chance. You can join them and try to resale their product by using your website or blog. Just put their product code and now you can sale it.
Ok..let’s take a business right now...
Saturday, November 28, 2009
In The name of life, not everyone is able to survive or through it. Many people even take suicide action when they have a burden that not detained longer. Many are also finding shortcuts and versatile instant for all forms of bitterness of life that is no longer possible to pass. To return to the starting position is very difficult, though certainly not impossible. A dilemma of the elusive life. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, all full of twists and turns. This is a meaning to life. When already in a hardship situation, many people will become unstable, confused, stressed, not excited, even looking for a shortcut.
However, we must realize as people who have given the Creator mind and strength to survive, humans must have realized that life in the world is something that absolutely lived. Whatever and however the content of life, human beings are and should be ready to fight in it. Isn't that our current age has proven that we can survive ?
In order that Day after day can we pass, let us make that every day is a Special though we've been through with scenes that do not make sense.
So, Today is a special day, isn’t?
Monday, November 23, 2009
In addition to these exciting news, Microsoft also was satisfied with the sale of their new operating system, Windows 7. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said, that label sales level of Windows 7 as a fantastic thing, because it exceeds the income from all versions of Windows earlier in the first 10 days of launch. According to data from NPD Group Inc., sales at the retail Windows 7 to reach 234 percent higher in a few days since its release, when compared with Windows Vista. The amount of income that Microsoft had achieved 82 percent greater. This software is considered as a rapid development than Windows Vista which is often criticized as a product failure.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Claim your subdomains
You can now claim subdomains, such as myblog.blogspot.com, in Google Ad Planner. Your site's subdomains can also appear in Google Ad Planner to give advertisers a more detailed view of your site for their media planning. Learn how to claim your sites in Google Ad Planner.
Share more Google Analytics metrics
We've expanded the type of Google Analytics data you can share with Google Ad Planner. You can opt-in your page views, unique visitors (cookies), total visits, average visits per visitor, and average time on site, which ensures potential advertisers see the most accurate information for your site. Learn how to share your Google Analytics data.
Delegate site ownership
Managing your website profile in Ad Planner has just gotten easier. You can now invite additional users to edit and maintain your Google Ad Planner site profile.
Display an Ad Planner badge
Highlight your Google Ad Planner profile by displaying our new badge on your site. Advertisers who click your badge will be brought directly to your Google Ad Planner site profile, where they'll find your traffic, demographics, and advertising information.
Choose from four Ad Planner badges:
Tell us what you think. We invite you to sign in to Google Ad Planner now to try these new features, then send us your feedback and ideas so we can continue improving Google Ad Planner for you.
Monday, November 16, 2009
In this case, I think as a common people, we have so difficult methode for detecting is a food or beverage product contain poisonous materials or not. Our Governmental knowing this clearly through part of goverment who handle in observation of food and drug. And all this information not available for us.
So, in order to society know is food or beverage product contain poisonous materials or not, with a mobile SMS ( Short message Service ) we can get detail and quick info. For example, if we want to buy a product especially new comer product , we can check for the first via sms the the content of nutrient and material composition in food/beverage product. With a simple way, with our mobile, we type product name, send to xxxx, and then we get an answer that product is SAFE and FREE OF POISON. If it contains poisonous material, it will be answered IT’S HESITATED or IT’S IMPROPER CONSUMED. With this methode a lot can be saved.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
- Give home work to the students by using their blog and all students can send answers to teacher's e-mail that attach in teacher's blog.
- Give clarification or answer about the home work from their blog.
- Give quiz or exercises in their blog and post the solution or answer in their blog
- Make interactive about student problem in school, learning process till answer about all via chatting facility in their blog.
- If several students absent or sick and they cannot join the class today, the can visit and read about last subject in teacher's blog.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
The signs that someone has entered in this trap, we can know from common signs below such us : feel so lazy when wake up in the morning, the spirit of life will decrease and loss slowly, we cannot reach every job target, feel like the other person in office, we always have a negative thinking, all friends' idea or suggests look like a wind, and all the boss' govern is something weighing against.
What should we do? As I say in the first paragraph above, the first way is try to maintain job and make variations how to handle the job in workplace. this matter to try to out for remain to eksis in work. But, although we’ve tried with many methods and tricks, this way cannot to pull socks up and the boredom always haunting ourselves. If this situation runs continue, I think This the right time to make a decision to improve your career especially your financial. This is a final decision than staying in a bad condition. This is the right time to change over, and please take this decision before age pursue You. Free your self rigth now and start to find a new job/career as soon as possible in a situation which make you feel so happy and feel esteemed and the job is suitable with your ability and talent.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Commonly home schooling is one of education method where parents are responsible to their children education by using house as a school or class room. In this case, parents directly involve in education process. But sometime many parents owe teachers to teach their children in this learning method. For the first time, this home schooling system was increase in USA and several developed countries in the world. And then it grows in all countries recently, include Indonesia. In Indonesia, this home schooling system has been arranged according to the law, and every student in home schooling can take National Test together with student in formal school. Goverment doesn’t manage the learning process, but the result of this is confessed same with normal school.
Home schooling, advantages and negatives
- Free to choose the own schedule. Many parents want their children learn in the morning, afternoon or evening. So, home schooling can accommodate the time.
- The subject/material more variables. Student can focus in one subject they like and can practice it in anytime at home
- We can know the children activities every day. This is one great advantage because parents know children activites like learning process and their attitude.
- Learning method full of concentration, concept and aplicatif.
- Home schooling is suitable to protect in learning process, especially for disabled people, and avoid social problem like fight, bullying,drug and worthless.
- Many pressures. Because every person who teach in this home schooling has different method, so the pressure can arise if parents compare their method with the others.
- Parents must work with an extra time and energy. From preparing children material,arrange the house until manage all family member.
- Children who take home schooling will feel less associate with others, because they learn private and no group or team like formal school.
- The school fee is more expensive than formal school.
- There is no competition, so children can’t compare their ability with other children.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Like usual, the price of Operating System still heavy for many users, although Indonesia named in emerging market (developing countries). There are 4 varians for this OS namely Windows 7 versi Home Basic, Home Premium, Profesional dan Ultimate. The price for each varian is start from 900 thousand rupiahs until 3,5 million rupiahs. This price is cheaper if compared with other country which grouped in mature market. Difference of can reach 10-20 persen.
Because the arrival of their new OS Windows 7, finally Microsoft decide to stop selling of Windows XP in Indonesia. Lukman Susetio, Windows Client Product Manager Microsoft Indonesia said, windows xp is not for sale anymore by microsoft since last august.
So, Now Microsoft will be focus to sell their new OS, Vista and Windows 7. although Vista is not so good in market, but Microsoft still remain to maintain it.
Monday, October 19, 2009
In September 2007, InformationWeek covered an Evalueserve study reporting that Google had filed several patent applications in the area of mobile telephony. On 5 November 2007, the Open Handset Alliance, a consortium of several companies which include Texas Instruments, Broadcom Corporation, Google, HTC, Intel, LG, Marvell Technology Group, Motorola, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, Sprint Nextel and T-Mobile was unveiled with the goal to develop open standards for mobile devices. Along with the formation of the Open Handset Alliance, the OHA also unveiled their first product, Android, a mobile device platform built on the Linux kernel version 2.6. On 9 December 2008, it was announced that 14 new members would be joining the Android project including: ARM Holdings Plc, Atheros Communications, Asustek Computer Inc, Garmin Ltd, Softbank, Sony Ericsson, Toshiba Corp, and Vodafone Group Plc.
In 21 October 2008, Android has been available as open source. Google opened the entire source code (including network and telephony stacks under an Apache License. With the Apache License, vendors are free to add proprietary extensions without submitting those back to the open source community.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
FROM THE DESK OF
HAJI SULAIMAN ABDULLAH LAW CHAMBERS
20 JALAN TUN RAZAK
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
DIRECT LINE +60-166079163
Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm,HAJI
SULAIMAN ABDULLAH Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia..
My name is BARRISTER HAJI SULAIMAN ABDULLAH (esq).A personal attorney to
my late client Mr.Abdullah A. Rahman who worked with an oil firm here in
Malaysia, Mr.Abdullah A. Rahman a well known Philanthropist who died along
with his entire family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near
Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50p.m. ET as reported on :
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html. Before he
died, he made a Will in my law firm stating that $5.2M five million Two
Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any
Philanthropist of our choice outside Malaysia (Overseas.)
My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry
of justice, The attorney General of Malaysia and AFFIN BANK Malaysia the
bank where the money was deposited by my late client Mr Abdullah A.
Rahman,and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to
I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because
they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the
beneficiary of this Will within three weeks which happens to be you or
else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here
in my country Malaysia.
It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. Mr.Abdullah
A. Rahman. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process
of transfering this money to any of your designated official bank account.
I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind
that the Bank has given us a date limit.
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.
Advocate Haji Sulaiman Abdullah
Monday, September 28, 2009
The result is the list you see below of 16 "big ideas," each inspired by numerous individual submissions. Which ones should we make happen? You tell us. Your vote for one of these ideas will help our advisory board choose up to 5 projects to fund, at which point we'll launch an RFP process to identify the organization(s) that are best suited to implementing them.
Thank you to everyone who has chosen to lend your energy to Project 10^100. Your idealism will inspire our own efforts to make these world-changing ideas a reality. So please cast your vote, and help us take this next step toward building a better world. Voting ends October 8, 2009.
Below are the 16 big ideas:
* Encourage positive media depictions of engineers and scientists
* Build better banking tools for everyone
* Work toward socially conscious tax policies
* Collect and organize the world's urban data
* Create more efficient landmine removal programs
* Drive innovation in public transport
* Build real-time, user-reported news service
* Make educational content available online for free
* Create real-time natural crisis tracking system
* Make government more transparent
* Help social entrepreneurs drive change
* Provide quality education to African students
* Create genocide monitoring and alert system
* Enhance science and engineering education
* Promote health monitoring and data analysis
* Create real-world issue reporting system
Give your vote, click here
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Her talent in music is obvious. Now she is a professional singer. Lena learned to drive at 18 and she designed a reconstructed car according to her special physical condition. She used to control the steering wheel by her feet.
But now she install a control stick to control the functions in the break and acceleration pedal.
Her parents taught her to swim at age 3 and she joined the world champion cup and She broke the records at 18.
She could swim the freestyle very well at 6. Therefore Lena’s potential skill in swimming was inspired. She had good records in swimming and become the swimming representative of Sweden at 15
Lena swam in the World Swimming Cup at 18 broke the records and won four gold medals in butterfly stroke. She loved music since childhood her talent in singing was obvious Though she has no arms. She plays the piano with her feet and sing with the music. After graduating from high school she entered the Music College and Majored in vocal music She was
Lena says she never feels sorry for her handicap because there are so many things to overcome in life. Dealing with her handicap At first we wanted a fork for lena use but Lena used chopsticks with As much flexibly as we did.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
- Donald Sutherland - Donald McNichol Sutherland (born July 17, 1935) is a prolific Canadian actor with a film career spanning over 40 years. A sickly child, he battled rheumatic fever, hepatitis and caught polio as a child. Sutherland developed a love of reading while bedridden. He went on to become an accomplished actor, and has appeared in over 130 films.. Sutherland was born in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Sutherland was made an Officer of the Order of Canada on 18 December 1978. He was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame in 2000. He was Canada's youngest radio announcer at age 14. His first great successes came with The Dirty Dozen in 1967 with Lee Marvin and Charles Bronson, in 1970 as the lead Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce in Robert Altman's M*A*S*H (The film) and as tank commander Sgt. Oddball in Kelly's Heroes with Clint Eastwood and Telly Savalas.
- F.D. Roosevelt - Franklin Delano Roosevelt (January 30, 1882 � April 12, 1945), He was the 32nd President of the United States. Elected to four terms in office, he served from 1933 to 1945, and is the only U.S. president to have served more than two terms of office. In August 1921, while the Roosevelts were vacationing at Campobello Island, New Brunswick, Roosevelt contracted an illness, at the time believed to be polio, which resulted in Roosevelt's total and permanent paralysis from the waist down. FDR sought out innumerable cures including electric currents, ultraviolet light, massage, mineral baths � whatever might improve his atrophied legs. He also consulted a number of other physicians and therapists in a vain effort to revitalize his muscles.
- Arthur C. Clarke - Sir Arthur Charles Clarke - (born 16 December 1917) Was a British science fiction writer, futuristic and inventor who became famous following his novel "A Space Odyssey". He was known as one of the "Big Three" of science fiction which included Isaac Asimov and Robert A. Heinlein. He has written many science fiction books since then and they all became very respected among their readers. Charles has been suffering from polio but has kept his enthusiasm for all of his passions, he says he thought he would never see the day where man would go to the moon and to the planets. Although now he has lived to see it happen which proves many things of what he has been saying and writing for the past 60 years.
- Kerry Packer - (17 December 1937 � 26 December 2005) Kerry Packer was the wealthiest Australian of his time being the head of a multi-billion dollar industry which included publishing, media and gaming. He owned what is known as the Nine Network and was one of the most influential men in Australia having a net worth of $6.5 billion in AUD at the time of his death in 2005. Kerry Packer was never really good at school and eventually became a victim of polio. Despite the experience Kerry continued to excel in athletics throughout his life and successfully attained great fortune.
- Kim Beazley - (born 14 December 1948) Kim Beazley is an Australian politician and academic being the leader of the opposition from 1996 to 2001, and from 2005 to 2006. He is the only ex-leader in the party's history to return to the position after leaving it. Kim Beazley became a victim of polio at the age of 5 years old and it had caused a royal scare. Kim's mother had shaken the hand of the queen shortly before Kim was diagnosed with polio. Since polio was known to be contagious some feared that the queen may have contracted it during that time.
- John Laws - (born 8 August 1935) John Laws is a radio presenter in Australia and has been on Australian talk radio longer than any other broadcaster due to his un-surpassed popularity. He has been the most influential and respected programs in the Australian media for many years and has been a voice-over artist for commercials. After 55 years on air Laws retired in 2007 leaving the 2UE building in sydney with his popular quote 'You be kind to each other'. John laws has suffered from polio and once needed the Iron Lung to stay alive.
- Jack Nicklaus - (born January 21, 1940) Jack Nicklaus also known as "The Golden Bear" is thought by many to be the greatest golfer of all times. He holds several records and has been involved not only in golf as a sport but also golf course design, writing golf instruction books, and he has had his own tournament on the PGA Tour. Jack has suffered from a mild case of polio at a younger age but was able to get through it without too many problems. He eventually became a professional golfer winning several championships and tournaments in a row, beating some of the best golfers of his time.
- Ian Dury - (May 12, 1942 � March 27, 2000) Ian Dury was an English songwritter, band leader and singer well known for being the founder and lead singer of the band Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Ian Dury has made many songs that were banned or refused by broadcasters such as BBC. Many times did the lyrics get a rating of inappropriate or uncompromising. Although refused by many radio stations Ian Dury gained popularity as the punk music era was being born. Ian caught polio on a trip to a Southend swimming pool which had caused him to limp, partly paralyzing his legs.
- Mia Farrow - (born February 9, 1945) Mia Farrow is a renowned American actress and has appeared in over 40 films winning several awards in the process. Mia is notable for her constant humanitarian work such as Unicef Goodwill Ambassador. She survived polio as a child and has ever since been present at speeches while dedicating her time to organizations that help fight it. She has also helped to launch a polio immunization day which targeted all children under the age of 5 years old.
- Neil Young - (born November 12, 1945) Neil Young is a Canadian songwriter, singer, pianist, guitarist and film director. Neil is involved in many different styles of music including jazz, swing, rockabilly, electronic music, and blues being known for his deep lyrics and good musician skills as a guitarist with a few other instrumental capabilities. In youth Neil Young had to survive polio, epilepsy, diabetes and the divorce of his parents which evidentially a difficult task. Nonetheless he has made it successfully.
- Paul Martin - Paul Edgar Philippe Martin PC, MP (also known as Paul Martin, Jr.) (born August 28, 1938) was the twenty-first Prime Minister of Canada, as well as leader of the Liberal Party of Canada. Prime Minister Chr�tien and Martin frequently clashed while in office. It was often reported that Chr�tien privately often condemned Martin in bitter terms to aides and that he had never forgiven Martin for running against him in the Liberal leadership convention of 1990. Paul Martin Sr., Canada's Minister of Health and Welfare, had strong personal reasons for wanting the vaccination program to continue. He himself had contracted polio in 1907, and his son, Paul Martin Jr., the current Prime Minister, had overcome the disease in 1946. Thus, Martin decided to continue the mass vaccinations, and Canada's confidence in the Salk vaccine renewed confidence around the world.
- Alan Alda - Alphonso Joseph D'Abruzzo (born January 28, 1936) is a five-time Emmy Award-winning, six-time Golden Globe-winning, Academy Award-nominated American actor. He is perhaps most famous for his role as Hawkeye Pierce in the television series M.A.S.H. Alda contracted polio, aged 7, during an epidemic. His parents administered a painful treatment, developed by Sister Elizabeth Kenny, where hot woolen blankets were applied to the limbs and the muscles were stretched by massage. This treatment, though brutal, allowed Alda to recover much movement.
- Alan Toy - (24 May 1950) Alan is a lifelong activist/organizer in the disability community, working to increase individual and community-based empowerment. He is a Project Director at the UCLA Policy Forum's Neighborhood Knowledge Research Center, in the School of Public Policy and Social Research, where he is the manager of several online projects that assist people with disabilities with their day-to-day independent living needs. Alan Toy got polio in 1953 at the age of 3. "By the time I was 5," he says, "I was involved in fund-raising activities from being skipper-for-a-day on U.S. destroyers to drag racing to bake sales to interviews. I was the poster boy for polio in my area of the world." In true polio survivor fashion, he had disdained a wheelchair until that time. "I told people here that they should hire people with disabilities because they know how to use the equipment, for one thing. Having said that, I thought I'd better learn myself."
- David Sanborn - saxophonist (born July 30, 1945) is an American alto saxophonist, most commonly associated with radio-friendly smooth jazz and pop-jazz fusion. He has been a highly regarded the late 1960s, playing with an array of well-known artists, such as Eric Clapton, Roger Daltrey, Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, Jaco Pastorius, the Brecker Brothers, David Bowie, Little Feat, Bob James, James Taylor, Al Jarreau, George Benson, Joe Beck, Donny Hathaway, Elton John, Gil Evans, Carly Simon, Linda Ronstadt, Billy Joel, Roger Waters, Steely Dan, Ween, The Eagles, the German group Nena, and Japanese pop star Utada Hikaru. Sanborn was born in Tampa, Florida and grew up in Kirkwood, Missouri. He suffered from polio in his youth, and began playing the saxophone on a physician's advice to strengthen his weakened chest muscles and improve his breathing.
- Christopher Templeton - actress, born and raised on the "Gold Coast" of Chicago where she went to New Tier High School. Templeton (one of the first physically handicapped soap opera stars) was partially crippled due to a case of childhood polio. From 1983-1993 - walking with a post-polio limp. Chris has established herself as an activist for disability rights and has been awarded for her efforts by not only knowing that she has effected millions of viewers world wide by giving them positive images of people with disabilities. Christopher Templeton starred in "Ready, Willing and Able" as Samantha "Sam" Martin, a CIA special agent. Templeton's other movie roles included the role of Diane St. Clair in the TV movie Hostage for a Day (1994) and the role of Marian Burke in the TV Movie Columbo: Butterfly in Shades of Grey (1994). Christopher also made TV appearances on TV shows. Templeton walks about with the aid of a cane and leg brace.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Indigenous to the Amazon rainforest, this berry is one of the most potent antioxidants on Earth.
A substance found in plants, including grapes and peanuts, which may help protect against cancer and heart disease.
FDA studies have proven that oat fiber helps reduce cholesterol.
Green Tea (as EGCG)
This ingredient is a powerful fat burner. It has been proven to boost metabolism and burn energy from stored fat.
Naturally occurring in raspberries and other fruits, it has been shown to help prevent increases in body weight with a high–fat diet.
A dietary supplement known to help increase energy levels and resist stress and fatigue.
This is known as the safest, most potent and effective form of chromium available on the market today. It promotes improved blood sugar, blood pressure and cardiovascular health.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
How do you solve this problem? Maybe these tips can help you.
Try to learn a new one.
Start to learn a new one. Not only by reading a book or newspaper, but perceiving, listening, and interaction with others outside your office and house is one important to get something different. Beside that, you can take a course like painting, music sports or any kind of courses that match to your talent and ability.
Dare to change and make a Change.
You must have a daring to change yourself. When you go to office or party, try with different style and different dress. Not common dress. Arrange desk or book formation in office or at home also can be altered. If you use a laptop or a PC, try to install new game, new wallpaper (like flower or nature scene), and install new song which bring you remind your sweet memory. You must dare to change your daily activity. For example you can come sooner to your office and try to take different road from ordinary. If You work shift, try to offer for the turning of night shift and morning.
Take over a duty.
During this time duty of sweep, cleaning bathroom basin, watering the flower, burning garbage is possible handled by others. Please try to take over this duty so that your body will be dynamic and all your muscles will feel something different. If You feel much sweat , this condition will make you fresher.
This seems funny. Try to buy crossword book and answer the questions with relax.
Beside to sharpen brain also this matter make to find something new and joke.
Fill the box with words which you know and try to find a difficult word, so that you will feel a challenge and make you smile. When You are smiling, maybe you have gone out from this boredom.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Priding ability or inform greatness to others is fair and I think it's valid something that. Whoever you are and what's your profession, you competent conduct that. Every person that selling self has a destination to improve career, reach higher salary till build network. like a trader, without conducting promotion, there is no customer's enthusiastic.
In Selling self process must be conducted by holding ethics principles and respectable ways. You can do it without deteriorating or aggravating others or dropping others credibility even don't sale your self too two-bit or undercut. One thing must remember, When we sale ourselves please don't over acting like too predominating every forum or meeting or even dropping the spirit of others, and please don't be an arrogant. Do it with by slowly but sure and don't be reluctant. Tell all your friends or tell when you join in a forum all your abilities and tell them that you can do many things, share your best experience and tell all you can do. In selling self process please avoid things joking. Teel the truth about you and all your abilities and talents.
by, pieter m.s
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Progressively motivated, finally I was browsing and find term of blogging. In the reality a Blog can become a very suited media for pouring idea. Directly I make a blog and start to pour ideas and channel my hobby. Now I have 3 Blogs. All this blogs I treat full of seriously. Learn blog in the reality can also become a machine producer of money. I try to join to several online business . My first online business is Google Adsense and then Review Program. It's result is slowgoing initially, and not yet shown result. Now have is fair to middling, although not yet gratified. Because this slow result, I try finding an alternative to raise a perquisite by using blog. But How??
Finally, I progressively learn and learn to master world of blog. I tell blogging to all friends and to others, that blogging is very preoccupying. Beside as a media to pour idea also a media to add perquisite . It means that a blog can be used as an online business media and also an offline business media. They're interested. Because of this, they ask me to teach them how is blogging and introduce business for them. They pay me for this.
So, beside for online business, Blog can produces money for us by offline business because with your knowledge to master Blog, Blog promotion, Blog theme and all about blog, you can make money by teaching, as a speaker and an instructor in various events or workshop. I have done for this and now I am always invited as an instructor or a speaker in seminar, school, and workshop. The pay me for this. So, Blog can be a machine producer of money by offline business.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
How far of these objects influencing your daily life? You surely say that both of this is very good and make your activity more practical. With a cell phone you can make communication with others were on earth. More than anything else, access to facebook has been could accessed by phone cell. So does laptop. All your work can be finished rapidly by using this object. It’s gadgets can make all your work will run fluently. While using phone cell you can finish your work by using laptop in the same time. Both of this are difficult separated from our daily activities.
But at the opposite of all advantage, the attendance of this peripheral have influenced life of social society. Why I said so? For example, if you are waiting for something in a place like market, school, office, mall,etc, the first target to play with is phone cell. By playing with your phone cell certainly you will not look around you or you will not try to speak each other. This situation maybe will make you be an egoist, progressively closed, and never paying attention around you, even you will not see your family or your mother behind you.
Why? Because your attention only concentrate with your cell phone . And so does laptop. Many people when they back home, the first target is their laptop. More than anything else if you enthusiast of online business. Even when someone back home from office or school, directly they turn on their laptop for the first. Because of this, they have no time to their lovely family, l ovely wife and their children. They prefer sit in front laptop than share their time to his/her friend,his/her family, etc
So, please share your time correctly and don't let these objects influent your social and don't let these object influent you to uncare around you. Keep on touch with others although your laptop and your cell phone is used.
Monday, August 3, 2009
A final purpose sometimes sees not clear in the beginning till in the mid moment. Because of this “not clear” view, someone often chopp round and digress. Although they have started it better according to procedure. Its result? Final purpose lost!!. One of the most having an effect on this matter is mistake of procedure, beside the other factor.
Nowdays, many person reach a final purpose with good procedur in the beginning, but starting groggy and fallen down when they digress from procedure, including because of tempted by fascination and other opportunity.
If we imagine, a sure mountaineer is seldom see mountain top which wish to climb, but with an according procedure and never digressing although sometime there is a street turn, they still able to reach the top. And so an angler, he almost lost his fish that eat the bait, but because he follows and according a procedure, he able catch the fish.
So, a final purpose will be able to be reached by only a good procedure. If someone go out from the procedure, he will be lost his time, will feel tired and has more problems. This will break all the chances and it’s difficult to get it again. So to prevent the failure and get final purpose please according to procedure
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Pro and contra of course there is. several persons said The cause of staying in front of monitor while chatting, photo share , information share or just looking around, sometime will forget meetings, party, relationship, even for many person they're late for working. For example, when someone sign in in one social network and start to chat each other, sometime they reluctant to cut this moment. But for the other reason, many people don’t care about this, even they dare to release a lot of money to pay internet connection just for this social network. They feel happy and give reasons that join in this social network is pleasing and add knowledge.
Beside confiscating much time, we have to confess that the social network can give benefit for us, such as promote our self, promote our ability, promote our website or our own blog, untill introduce and sale our product. The other benefit is our creativities will be increase, because we wanna to make and use many tools and application to improve member area and to make our social network more attractive. When we try to use this application and tools of course we have to learn and find related topic from many sources, by asking our follower,asking our friend or find it from search engine.
So, is social network for relax or for learning? I think for both of them...
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Why all these must be happened? And how all this situation can happened? Is everyone become egoist? Not have esteeming each other? And needn't peace anymore? And all humans be individualistic? And no love anymore? We know that Human being as highest creature among all the creation by the creator are the cause of this misery and calamity. Though differentiating human being with the other creation is human being have mind and conscience. With this excellence means that human being have been given affection and love. With this affection and love, all the human will never made the other to be suffer. even as according to each religion teaching that have never been taught for life for bothering each other and fatal each other. With existence of affection and love hence human being can live in peace , do not each other bearing malice, and do not kill each other. Even make a martyr of safety each others.
Basically love is an expression what a pity and our sympathy to love and someone is done human being to other object, in the form of selfsacrifice, empathy, attention, giving affection, and obedient. Love to humanity is feeling of sympathy entangling circumstantial emotion.
According to Erich Fromm, there are four rules to realizing the love, they are: Knowledge - Responsibilty - Care - Respect...
So...in the name of peace...LET'S LOVE EACH OTHER.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Checking "no follow" on Your Backlinks
How to Do that and
Why It is So Important
I get this simple video from Free Traffic System, I think this video give us an understanding about how to check whether the one way links (which we are building inside our system or anywhere else) give us any SEO value.
Because many users ask questions how to check this, Free trafic decided to make a special publication that explains how to check
All details about
See more information in Free Traffic System
Monday, July 13, 2009
I don’t know why. About one month ago before this occurence, my page in http://piterbizz also has a page rank problem even untill now still show (?/10). I have try to check it with others page rank service, also the result is same. Is this caused when I made a post from PTR program and suddenly my page rank has losed ? But one humorous matter, when I try to check it in one page rank service (http://pr.blogflux.com), my page rank showed (3/10) ( latest Page Rank before occurence).
Progressively confuse. To assure is this problem, I visit my friend’s blog and I find there’s no something problem there, all their Page rank is stabil and look like no have problems.
To solve this problem I have hanged my template and promote my blog via shoutbox and other page rank service, but my page rank blog is still have a problem. What happen? Is this matter caused by a review post which is hated by uncle Google, or there is something problem in google page rank checker? Untill now all my page rank is still have a problem (?/10). I am so tired to find it again, but It has gone...Shall I say good bye to google page rank?
by, pieter silitonga
Thursday, July 9, 2009
So..What next? They give us 2 alternatives:
1. Move our site to Yahoo! Web Hosting, for only $4.99 a month for a full year.
2. Download our files to your own computer.
But... I have a way out for you all, you can try to join in Microsoft Office Live. Microsoft Office Live is a set of Internet-based services designed for consumers and small businesses. The functions of the product are to facilitate creation of a website and storing and sharing documents online. As of 2009, it consists of two services, Office Live Workspace and Office Live Small Business.
Office Live Workspace is a free service for storing and sharing documents online. The company claims it is most commonly used for work, school, and home projects because documents may be managed from remote locations without a flash drive. Available in over 25 languages, Office Live Workspace requires web access and a compatible browser.
Click here to visit Microsoft Office Live.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Life in the world is no endless, the way expression which often we hear. It means all of us will leave the world and face the creator. Nothing that can drop behind and only our body which have been created will return to Him. All of estae, popularities, and all prides will live in the world. Sooner or later we will be called and bow to Him.
And now Jacko has gone and he has preceded us and he is "there" . In one day is our turn. From now we can say “I’ll be there”
I remember this nice song from michael, maybe you too...
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you,
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there
And oh - I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on
Yes I will, yes I will
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you
With an unselfish love I respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there
If you should ever find someone new
I know he'd better be good to you
'Cos if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(Just look over your shoulders, honey - ooh)
I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Many people don’t realize all the awards exist in themselves, even try to become the orhers by changing their behavior, attitude, performance, even they alter themselves that they say “bad” becoming like other person. Style of Talking , appearance and behaviour are also imitated to become the others. One most extreme is someone even alter the face, including nose, ear, eye, husk and lip by doing face lifting to eliminate all his / her insuffiency. But although altogether have been altered just remain to be dissatisfy and always feel less. This caused by most real matter which given by the God will never can change, This caused by most real matter which given by the God will never can change. This a glory award of HIm.
People As different human being of others, there is beautiful - bad, rich - poor, white - black, etc, but one matter, every human being have one idiosyncrasy. You must realize this. We are not possible to force ourselves become others. You are not worse than other, I am not better than you, and he is not special than you. Deservedly we proud at ourselves. What you see and which you envision not yet of course as beautiful as what you conceive. Luxury palace, crown have jewel throne, food which is disperse of aroma, and a praise which is the full of glamor sometimes become the source of disaster and trouble to your self.
Once, You are very special, be your self, and you needn't have to be clever run, you needn’t have to imitate the other, and you needn’t have to alter your part of body... You are a special one..
BY: PIETER SILITONGA