Cholesterol is a fat or lipids in the blood. Cholesterol in the blood flow and mixedbecause of the lipoproteins which are tiny particles of cholesterol and fat-coatedprotein. There are two main types of lipoproteins they are LDL (low density lipoprotein) and HDL(high density lipoprotein). If the excess LDL in the blood, it will accumulate, harden and clog blood flow. This willresult in Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) or stroke.
Because hoarding plaq in blood vessels showed no significant symptoms, but insteadwe feel cheated by this state. To know this then we are obliged to check cholesterol toavoid dangerous consequences.
Some of the parameters and figures to consider when checking cholesterol can be seen in the following table:
If you feel the results table showing symptoms of something wrong, do the following tips:
1. Balanced lifestyle and avoid the risk of stress
2. Eating healthy foods and high in fiber. Reduce fatty foods to prevent obesity.
3. Immediately stop smoking. Smoking causes reduced blood vessel elasticity,increased hardening of the arteries and trigger a stroke.
4. Reduce and avoid alcoholic beverages.
5. Regular exercise.
6. Avoid using illegal drugs.
7. Drink food supplement that is safe for long-term cholesterol reduction.