Since time immemorial, chili has been used as an ingredient connoisseur. Without the presence of chilies in the food, the enjoyment when dining will be reduced and tasteless. With the chili in the diet, the appetite is greatly increased.
Aside from being a material that often accompany our meal, it turns out chili has been used as a remedy for inflammation and blood circulation. In fact, the blood flows faster, the body will more quickly replace damaged cells and remove toxins from the body.
That is, when we eat spicy foods are the various advantages to be gained body and can reduce and cure various diseases.
Based on several studies, this spicy foods has many benefits, among them the following.
- Heart healthy. Chili healthy heart by preventing blood clots. Research also shows levels of bad cholesterol / LDL can prevent oxidation that can cause blockage of blood vessels. Capsaicin is also effective against inflammation, which has been identified as risk factors for heart disease.
- Blood circulation. Spicy foods will circulation and lowers blood pressure. Chili also helps strengthen blood vessel walls as vitamin A and C it.
- Lose weight. Chillies contain capsaicin which will speed up your metabolism and helps the body burn calories faster. This happens because capsaicin increases body temperature and plays a role in increasing heart rate. Furthermore, studies show people who like spicy food usually eaten in small portions so that the weight is more awake.
- Anti cancer. Many studies show regular consumption of spicy foods will reduce the risk of cancer.Capsaicin slowed the growth of cancer cells and in many cases the cancer cells diewithout harming surrounding healthy cells.
- Flu. Capsaicin helps increase transpiration and eliminate the annoying symptoms of flu.Spicy foods will also help open the airway, reducing sinusitis, and other flu symptoms.
- Improve digestive function. Benefits of chili in the gastrointestinal tract is to increase blood circulation in the stomach and increase the mucus layer. Capsaicin also helps kill the bacteria H. pyloricauses stomach ulcers. But if you experience heartburn (heartburn) after a spicymeal, try antiacid tablet that will neutralize the acid in the stomach.
- Keeping the mood. Cayenne pepper increases the level of endorphins and serotonin which eliminatespain and gives a feeling of comfort. This hormone can act as fighting stress anddepression.
- Smooth breathing. Spicy foods act like espektoran and help people with asthma, chronic bronchitis,sinusitis and other respiratory diseases breathe better.