Why do we have to drink water as much as possible? Actually, the answer is rather "awful". But as an honest question must be Answered honestly anyway, then the subject will try to explain as follows:
- Approximately 80% of the human body consists of water. In fact there are some parts of our body that has a moisture content above 80%, they are BLOOD and BRAIN.
- The brain has a component of water by 90%, while blood has a component of water by 95%.
- Ration normal human drinking at least 2 liters a day or 8 glasses of water a day. The amount above should be coupled to a smoker! This water is needed to replace the fluid that comes out of our body through urine, sweat, respiration, and secretion.
What happens when we consume less than 2 liters a day? The body will balance itself by way of "sucking" water from our BLOOD.
- This situation will make blood more viscous. As a result of this blood coagulation, the blood flow becomes less smooth than the diluted blood.
- When passing kidney (filter toxins from the blood), kidney will work extra hard to filter blood. Because the kidneys filter the subtle, often thick blood can cause tearing of the renal glomerulus.
- As a result, reddish urine, signs of kidney began leaking sieve. If allowed to continue, you might someday have to spend much money a week for dialysis.
- What about the BRAIN? When the viscous blood flow through the brain, travels a little choked up. The brain is no longer "dilute", because The brain cells are the most Wasteful consumption of food and oxygen, the which causes STROKE!
That is why we need to drink 2.5 liters of water every day.