Kiss? You ever done it, haven't you? When you kiss parents, friend, brother, sister, or girlfriend certainly there is something that makes you feel happy. Here are some of the benefits of a kiss that can improve the health of the people who do it.
- Kissing will move 29 muscles of the face, so someone will always look younger and prevent wrinkles on the face.
- Couples who kiss each other will exchange substances such as fats, minerals, and protein. It will be used to produce antibodies against various diseases.
- Romantic kiss will burn 2-3 calories, while the French Kiss will throw 5 calories. The more you kiss, the more calories you burn.
- The man who kissed his wife before leaving for work, would have the age of 5 years old, while the man who just closed the door turned out to be more likely to engage issues of work stress
- Kissing passionately for 90 seconds will elevate blood pressure and increase heart rate. It will also increase the level of hormones in the blood, so it will increase the age of 1 minute
- A recent study found that when you kiss someone, your body releases oxytocin (a calming chemicals), endorphins (pleasure chemicals) and dopamine (which promotes a sense of bonding). Try kissing for 20 seconds to get the benefit of improving mood.
- A study in Japan found that 30 minutes of kissing can slow the production of histamine (a compound released by cells in response to injury, allergic reactions and inflammation), and reduce the symptoms of sneezing, nasal congestion and other allergic conditions.
- Kissing can produce saliva bonus. This helps neutralize acids that can cause damage, and sweep food particles and plaque formation. Some experts even think that the mineral salts in saliva may help strengthen the enamel, which gives you a more powerful gear.