Since time immemorial, honey is believed to be a cure for various kinds of diseases. People are using this sweet ingredient as a healer of diseases such as:
- Helps maintain healthy digestive system, such as: Overcoming constipation.
- Help overcome the injuries to the stomach.
- Improve absorption of nutrients, one of is calcium.
- Maintaining a balance of beneficial bacteria and inhibit harmful bacteria that can cause peptic ulcers.
- As a good source of energy that contain fructose and glucose which the body easily converted into energy.
- For a safe sugar substitute so good for diabetics. Effect of honey on blood sugar increase relatively lower than regular sugar.
- Mukolitik properties (to decrease the sputum), so good for the respiratory system.
- Helps heal wounds watery or purulent because honey has a hygroscopic nature (water attractive).
Besides as a drug, honey also serves to health with the use of the following:
Clean your face with warm water, then apply one tablespoon of honey on the face.Massage your face for five to 10 minutes, then wash with warm water. Do this treatment one to two times a week to clean the face of the bacteria, as quoted from Carefair.
Mix two ounces of honey with eight ounces of water and five drops of lavender essential oil. Put one to two tablespoons of the mixture in the tub and bath to relax the body. This treatment is good for fighting insomnia.
Mix two tablespoons of finely ground almonds that have been with one tablespoon of honey and 10 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face and rub gently. After that, wash your face with warm water.
Mix half cup of honey with three tablespoons of olive oil. Apply this mixture after the wash one's hair. Let stand for 30 minutes with cover hair with shower cap. Wash and clean the hair as usual.
hair with honey highlights
Mix one teaspoon of honey with four cups of warm water. Wash as usual, then wash hair with mixture. Do not be washed again and Arrange your hair as usual.
So it's time to take advantage of honey to health inside and out.