Have you ever seen strawberry? It is a beautiful fruit shapes like hearts and its color really tempting. Taste? Sweet and fresh. This fruit is a symbol of love goddess on ancient times because beauty color, taste, and shape. Since then, this fruit becomes famous. In addition to its charming, it also benefits this fruit very much and very important for body health.
This fruit is rich in pigment antosianin with high antioxidant. In addition to these antioxidants, it is also rich in fiber, low in calories, and contain high vitamin C, folate, potassium, and ellagic acid. Strawberries are also a good source of fiber and iodine, is also a good source of potassium, folate, ribovlafin, B5 vitamins, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, magnesium and copper.
Here is another benefit of strawberries:
- Able reduced cholesterol levels.
- Strawberry could help cripple the active work because of cancer the ellagic acid content.
- Strawberry can reduce the symptoms of a stroke.
- Strawberry contains anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory.
- Concentrations of seven antioxidants in strawberry that is more high compared to other fruits or vegetables, so the strawberry is a fruit that effectively prevents the oxidation process in the body.
- Strawberry is just a little sugar is also suitable for diet for people with diabetes.
- Strawberry can smoothen the skin and making color look brighter and cleaner.
- Strawberry can whiten or clean the surface of the tooth.
- Strawberry effective against rheumatism and arthritis.
- Strawberry leaves also nutritious because it has astringent substance three to four cups of boiling water per strawberry leaf days, can effectively stop the attacks of diarrhea.
- The need for adult vitamin C per day can be satisfied by 8 fruit strawberry (98 mg). Fiber needs while also able fulfilled.