Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A TOOL FOR DISABLED PEOPLE

This tool can help a disabled people to ride a car, especially in a state or country that has no modern technology or there's no enough money to buy a special car (car with high technology for disabled people). With this tool they can go wherever, go working, shoping,studying,etc. This tool consist of 3 parts of iron, and all of them join one by one to shape a stick. The first back part connected to the brake, and the other back part connected to the armpit. When the car is running, the armpit depressing this iron slowly to stop the car.
I have created this tool for me and I have used for 4 years untill now. I can go everywhere fell free and the main point is I can do my activity such as go working and playing.
Watch this video from youtube in :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJf1ImoTjPM&feature=player_embedded







No comments:

Followers